- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 07-26-2017
THE REBUILD STARTS HERE
In my previous blog we were told about some dangers. Here are some of my tips for creating the best core possible. First step in the process lets take the house down to it's foundation and start to rebuild. Proper sequencing of therapy is a must.
These are tips for the home rebuild. You can get there faster to your goal with the help of Nanaimo Chiropractor, Massage Therapist and Proper Exercise.
1. Get a Foam Roller - Use it before and after workouts every workout
- on the following: gluteus maximus (buttocks), hip rotators (side buttocks), low back, upper back, TFL (side of leg), gluteus medius (side of upper thigh), adductors (groin)
- use for approximately 5 mins before and after workout/ go on youtube for some videos
2. The Stick or Handheld Roller Stick
- use on things that hurt
- easier for those that have trouble getting on the floor
Don't skip ahead if you have a really bad back. The purpose of very basic/less than body weight core exercises is to strengthen and activate neurologically a injured area. Once activated its important to sequence these basic core exercises to the next basic exercise.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.
EXPERIENCE A DIFFERENT STYLE OF CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTING
Ultralignment G2 by SIGMA Instruments
Ask about Shockwave Therapy Special Pricing.
*Saturdays hours, once a month, please call our office 250.585.6325 for the schedule
Our Clients Say it Best
I am very pleased with the results I am experiencing following my visits to see Dr. Barry Whyte. After suffering from a broken fibula 7 years ago, I am finally feeling some relief from the foot pain that never ever seemed to go away. Finally a window of opportunity has opened and I can begin to get my life and the lifestyle back on track. The biggest THANK YOU to Barry and his staff.